Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pinterest: For Service Businesses


I'm a big fan of Pinterest and in a post on it to a group over on Linkedin I was asked:
Do you have some examples of using Pinterest to market a service?”

I made a quick search and came back with these examples. 

Service Businesses Using Pinterest
This is a building company that provides new building renovations, new homes and home maintenance. 

This is a new one I set up for my coaching (my personal Pinterest board is more expansive with a wider range of topics covered on boards)

Here is a legal firm 

This is a new one by an accountant firm 

This is a female plumber 

This is an architect 

This is one I set up with a home theme and example that would work for anyone in the building and decorating or styling industry - Dream Home

This is a tour guide company

This is a dentist 

This is a hair salon 

This is a mortgage broker 
As I went looking for examples a few came readily to mind since I know the businesses personally. What was striking was how few businesses are making good use of this fantastic resource to stand out from the crowd and show some of their personality and importantly – understanding of the topics that are important to their customers and network.
B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy00S2h0QWwtNVhMSS9WU29WdzFNQTNsSS9BQUFBQUFBQUdHWS8wUDZjTFdwV0hsRS9zMTYwMC9QaW50ZXJlc3QlMkJjb2xsYWdlLmpwZw==

No comments:

Post a Comment