Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tippi, the Girl Who Grew Up With Wild African Animals. Where Is She Now? | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

Tippi, the Girl Who Grew Up With Wild African Animals. Where Is She Now? | Blogging/Citizen Journalism:





She was born in Namibia in 1990, but she was no ordinary child.
Playing with wild African animals since she was a baby, Tippi Degré believes she has the gift of talking with animals; they are like brothers and sisters to her.
I speak to them with my mind, through my eyes, my heart, or my soul. I see that they understand and answer me. Videos Here!
 Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 11.49.40 AM

She also became best friends with the Kalahari bushmen tribes of the desert there. They taught her how to forage for berries and roots, shoot with a bow and arrow, and dance with abandon.
Tippi was an innocent and fearless little animal lover, who was able to communicate with them.
The footage (below) and photos of Tippi riding her “big brother” the giant elephant, playing with leopards, cheetahs, snakes, and other exotic African wildlife are truly incredible.
‘Bridging the Gap to Africa’ trailer 


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment