Thursday, August 7, 2014

VIDEO: Not Enough “hands-on” Makes Mariah’s Producer Walk


Mariah splits with friend and producer, Jermaine Dupri. (CoffeeTicks.my)
Visit us at CrashCade.com

You know Jermaine Dupree is crying. He played it off though. Zee News posted this statement:

I’m a very hands-on person when it comes to my work. I put my all into every project. But when I`m not allowed to do what I do, then I know it`s time for me to move on. Mariah and I enjoy. working together and will continue to make great music together in the future.

Not enough “hands-on”? You better not be touching Mariah. Sounds like she didn’t want to hook up with her super producer friend. You get to a certain age and you need something serious.


Don’t get me wrong. She’s beautiful, but without photoshop, she does look like a 44 year old. I think the industry pressures celebs to stay young, but maybe people want authenticity. (Clear Channel)

Well, if you want to make it about money, the split follows disappointing sales of Carey`s Elusive Chanteuse, which has only sold 103,000 units since its May release .

The breakup and the decline in sales may have to do with the 44 year old’s seemingly unwillingness to stop playing the part of a twenty year old vixen. She’s almost naked and rolling around, just being sexy. Maybe she will try something more mature, and if she doesn’t, well she’s still got fame and fortune, plus 103,000 is still a lot of paying fans.


Visit us at CrashCade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment